THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 4, 2008

10 Super Bowl Points (game edition)



  • I was really proud of myself for not watching a single minute of Pre-game the day of the super bowl, and you know that's hard cuz it starts at 11:30. Instead I got baked and watched When Animals Attack 3 yo whatever you do don't fuck with hippos man.

  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


  • How come niggas stunt like they wouldn't give Jordin Sparks bees knees? Yo girl if you're ever doin a show at the moose lodge on Cardinal holler at me. THICKUMS

  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


  • I was definately kicking myself in the head for not putting money up on the Giants becuase not only did I pick them to win I also called that they'd score first. That woulda been chips galore, I'm talkin Micheal Jackson Giraffe money.


  • I was wondering who picked the music that both teams came out to, Crazy Train was a nice choice by the Patriots I guess, but I thought the Giants we're gonna hit me with something a little harder than Kanye

  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


  • Yo where was the offense? I don't know if you noticed but they both really didn't do shit.


  • The Patriots could've been blown out, the Giants missed a few big plays and they had some big penalties. Which is why you REALLY gotta give them props for finishing through all of that.


  • Playing in New York must suck, it seems like the Giants are always in the playoffs but they still got shitted on by the media. Tell em get off ur nuts Eli.



  • Tom Brady was getting his ass whooped, I think that whole O-line is getting their stats dropped in Madden 09'



  • I can't really blame Randy Moss for this loss or Donte Stallworth for that matter (see above)


  • I'm so glad that Patriots defense finally got exposed, maybe now they can get some of those old heads out of there and go do work.


  • I know this is 11 but do you understand the Patriots still have a top ten draft pick coming?

2 comments:

Qbkill3r56 said...

Jordin Sparks def. lip sank the superbowl

She tight doe

E.T. said...

fool jordin sparks is doing a benefit show in Alex's backyard