THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Splat's that need to get Splooged


My boy Syr has been making these crazy plastic chains for the low for like a year or so now I think and he's definately been stepping his weight up as a matter fact he's got a site up and running there it is you can peep the work. It's got a very 8-bit NES vibe with pieces like this crazy luigi, which got me thinki about some other gems he NEEDS to put out....








  • Alex from Third Strike: I saw this on YT not too long ago and even though Alex is usually a little more detailed it really goes (wway better looking than the Ryu 8-bit {no homo})
















  • Samus from Metroid: Girl you know you got a bodyodyody




    Poliwhirl from Pokemon: I know ur thinkin what about Pikachu PSSSH been there done that.



  • The Prince William Cannon: A Little local flair never hurt








  • The Nike Tuned Air symbol: If my Name was Tarnel Newfield or some shit like that I'd be geeked for this

Well there's 5 on my list more to come later Check out the Bead Sprite Forum for some rediculous shit too and oooh hit my man sir at http://www.splatchains.com/ if you need that

0 comments: