THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

First Post, How bout It?

Anybody who knows me knows that I'm a Capcom freak and with Devil May Cry 4 coming out next week and Resident Evil 5 AND Street Fighter IV coming sometime this year my status hasn't changed. Seriously these niggas could make a game about peeing in your pants as long as that yellow and blue jump-off was on the box I'm pre-ordering. Which leads me to this, how come nobody plays Street Fighter III: Third Strike? The shit goes hard and I can't find anybody to run with me. Everybody knows Street Fighter II and Street Fighter II Tournament Edition, and Super Street Fighter II and Street Fighter II Turbo and Hyper Street Fighter II and Street Fighter II After Dark and Street Fighter II Special Victims Unit and whatever the fuck else Street Fighter II they came out with, but no Third Strike. Don't get me wrong they're all bangers but I think the new shit gets disrespected. I really don't even know why i'm posting this cuz' it's not like anyone's gonna start playing it with cats like Lupe and the Cool kids dropping their respective SF II bars, in fact I think everybody with a pair of dunks went out and bought a Sega after they heard The Cool. Alls i'm saying is dust off your PS2 find a copy of the Street Fighter Anniversary Disk and give it a whirl. At the very least you'll enjoy the soundtrack, I swear everytime I hear house music I wanna dragon uppercut somebody in the face now.

PS. If you read this and you wanna get down holler at me. Anything from Alpha 1 to Marvel vs. Capcom 2. I been givin niggas the business since before Blaz'n Cuts burned down WHAT'S GOOD

0 comments: