THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Who's with me?



This one is kind of like a part 2 to my last blog. I was watching this documentary on the 2005 Wakefield Basketball team and with this Len Bias movie coming out it got me to thinking why not Potomac? I really don't have a concept together yet but I think a Potomac sports film might be good shit. No I'm not talkin about Potomac out in Maryland and you know damn well I'm not talkin about suck-ass Potomac Falls. I mean good ol' PSHS out in Dumfries, VA on Four Year Trail not that bum ass Panther Pride Drive. By the way i can't believe they named the new middle school Potomac Middle School..... think about it, that means everytime you go to a game the kids are gonna be chanting P-M-S. That's pretty illmatic. Anyway if you know what's good holla at me.

1 comments:

E.T. said...

the Potomac movie would be nice as long as it includes Mike Newell.