THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Len Bias

I'm at the crib watching the UVA-Maryland game and i was really shocked that they gave Maryland primetime. I always felt like they were a team worth watching but for the past couple years you could bearly find these niggas on ESPN+. I guess all it takes is one big win at North Carolina and everybody gets on your dick. For all those who never watch this guys be on the lookout in March, they're pretty deep and Vasquez and Hayes (Potomac grad) are a problem in the backcourt. I hope they rock their alternate yellow jerseys come tournament time
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
them jonts are sick unlike the Wizards wacktastic 3rd jerseys, them shits are GARBAGE and if you haven't seen go find it for yourself cuz' that pic will never make it on the blog cheif but I digress, I bring up the MD yellow for a reason. My boy S.Cannons hit me with a link on facebook and appearently a Len Bias movie is in the works. For those who don't know Len Bias was THE shit as far as local basketball was concerned. His game was ahead of it's time. Nice jumper and he'd bang on you in a heartbeat. He did his thing in the ACC and then got drafted by the greatest basketball franchise of all time the Boston Celtics. Just as everything seemed to be lined up for him he tragically died of a cocaine overdose shortly after he was drafted. If your a real hooper you need to know the name Len Bias.

0 comments: