THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

R.I.P Yo






I was rappin with my boy Andy the other day and we got to talkin about the unaccpected death of Heath Ledger, and i was like damn that's tragic, 10 things I Hate about you was nice (no homo), yada yada. Then he tells me that Mr. Ledger was hanging out with the Olsen Twins. At that moment I saw everything clearly. The Olsen Twins are like the Allen Iverson and Carmello Anthony of drug use. Think about it, why is Heath dead and they aren't? Foul play perhaps? Naahhh not even homeboy thought he could stomp with the big dogs and he got ran it's as simple as that. Niggas don't understand how crazy drugs are, you really got to be on your shit to use coke and stuff man, I mean you wouldn't play football if you did have the skills right? Exactly, and appearentlly these Olsen's are like 1st round draft picks. Speaking of which how bout Ike Turner? This motherfucker was 77 years old and died of a cocaine overdose MAN. What the fuck type of shit is that? think about all the 77 year olds you know, now think about em' all yay'd out...........it's definately not a good look.

0 comments: